Sunday, September 1, 2013

Guns don't kill people - crazy motherfuckers kill people!


You pretended to love me...
I guess, to you I was a novelty,
some weird shit designed to entertain you,
and play the fool so you could laugh,
Be entertained motherfucker!

Guess what?
I will be laughing when  I pull your intestines out!

I will be laughing when I masturbate on your corpse,
and ejaculate on your face...

I will be laughing when I kill your family,
and friends and lovers,
one person at a time.

The rockets red glare,
bombs bursting in air,
gave proof through the night,
that I came inside your Mama.

And, I'm not going to stop there...

The world is fucked up because of you.
You want to 'feel something', don't you?
You want to feel groovy...

Eat, drink and make merry.
You deserve to be happy.
I mean, you only live once...
why waste it being a shit-head?

When you strangle a person their eyes bug out,
they look like that character on the Apple Jacks box.
Do you like Apple Jacks?
What is your favorite cereal?

Have you noticed that most of the food you buy,
goes bad before you can eat it?

Bread gets moldy...
The cheese is moldy, too.

Have you ever stabbed anyone?
The look on their face is priceless.
Especially if they trusted you...

In out, in out...
a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down.

Balls? Where did you leave them?
One crazy person is worth more than an army of average Joes.
Because insanity is relentless...
it just keeps on coming.

Round and round it goes,
and where it stops nobody knows.
Maybe it will never stop?

The innocent shall scream for eternity...

God is in Heaven and all's right with the world!

Don't worry, I have read your requests and I know what you want.
I read my email everyday.
You want JUSTICE,
You want to be free from fear,
You want to let your hair down...
You want to MEET YOUR FATE,
even if it is your doom.

You want to hang the self-righteous,
you want to fuck all the good-looking women,
and, maybe, a few of the ugly ones...
You want to get high without being hassled by the man,
You want to ride off into the sunset in a blaze of GLORY!

Hey, that's what this shit is all about...
But, you know, you've got to help make it happen,
You've got to get a sharp knife and a gun,
You've got to transform yourself into a 'love monkey'...
and, stop making promises that you can't keep.

Fuck, suck, and do the hucklebuck...
and, don't let nothing get you down.

Everybody knows you're ugly,
they know you lie and have stinky feet;
Your breath smells like dog puke,
and you are a fucking hypocrite...
What else is new?

This is your once in a life-time chance to redeem yourself,
don't fuckin' blow it because you are a pussy,
No one can read your mind, or see into your heart,
No one can judge you without judging themselves...

Are ya ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment